Removal of filling/packaging equipment
We typically involve several steps to ensure the process is safe, efficient, and environmentally responsible. Here are the steps we take generally to ensure the removal process is done competently.
1. Planning and Preparation: Before we begin the removal process, we create a detailed plan outlining the specific equipment to be removed, the timeline, and safety measures and Identify any hazardous materials that may require special handling.
2. Disconnecting Utilities: First we Ensure all utilities, such as electricity, water, and compressed air, are disconnected from the equipment to be removed. This step is essential for safety during the removal process.
3. Emptying and Cleaning: Secondly, we empty the filling and packaging equipment of any remaining materials or products if required. We then Thoroughly clean the equipment to prevent contamination during transportation and disposal.
4. Disassembling and Dismantling: Depending on the size and complexity of the equipment, it may need to be disassembled or dismantled for easier removal. We follow manufacturer’s guidelines and leverage our highly trained professionals to ensure proper disassembly. More often than not the equipment is going to be resold so a sympathetic approach needs to be taken
5. Safe Handling and Transportation. It Is paramount we always Use appropriate lifting equipment and transportation methods to safely move the equipment from its location to the removal site. If the equipment contains hazardous materials, follow the necessary safety protocols. Packaging is taken on a case to case bases to ensures a we take a tailored view to accommodate the appropriate packaging needed for the travel style and end destination requirements.
6. Waste Management and Recycling: We have a special emphasis on how we Dispose of any waste generated during the removal process according to local regulations. Whenever possible we recycle materials to reduce environmental impact and positively impact our carbon footprint
7. Environmental Considerations: Considerations are always made for the environmental impact of the removal process. Aiming to minimize waste generation and emissions during transportation to promote sustainable practices.
8. Documentation and Compliance: We pride ourself on the record keeping we take of the removal process, including disposal receipts and any relevant compliance documentation. Offering the client live time updates of project stage.
9. Site Restoration: It is common after most projects that After the equipment is removed, we clean and restore the area to its original condition. If needed, repair any damage caused during the removal process.
10. Safety and Training: We invest heavily in our staff to Ensure that the personnel involved in the removal process are properly trained in handling equipment and following safety protocols.
We have an ongoing relationships with the all the main industry leaders Diageo, Coca cola, AG Barr Etc.. However welcome the opportunity to work with organisations of all sizes