The refurbishment of a stainless steel tank involves restoring its condition and functionality to a like-new state. Refurbishing a stainless steel tank can extend its service life, reduce the need for new equipment, and contribute to sustainability efforts.
There are a few steps our team follow during this process;
1. Inspection: Thoroughly assess the tank’s condition to identify any damages, corrosion, or structural issues that need to be addressed.
2. Cleaning: Clean the tank both internally and externally to remove any residues, contaminants, or old coatings.
3. Repairs: Repair any structural damages, leaks, or other issues found during the inspection. This may involve welding, patching, or replacing damaged parts.
4. Surface Preparation: Properly prepare the stainless steel surface by sandblasting, grinding, or using chemical treatments to remove old coatings, rust, and other imperfections.
5. Certification: Obtain necessary certifications or approvals if the tank is used for specific purposes or industries.
6. Final Inspection: Perform a final inspection to ensure that all refurbishment processes were completed successfully and the tank is ready for use.