Peter Brotherhood steam turbine with GEC Alsthom alternator, condenser and associated equipment.
Including control panels and all equipment EXCEPT Boiler.
- Turbine Frame No.: 20
- Turbine Type: Geared Condensing With Controlled Extraction
- Inlet Pressure: 40 Bar G
- Inlet Temperature: 400 Degrees Celsius
- Extraction Pressure: 8 Bar G
- Exhaust Pressure: 0.15 Bar A
- Power Rating: 12300kW CMR
- Normal Turbine Speed: 6569 rpm
- Normal Alternator Speed: 1500 rpm
- Turbine Trip Speed: 7290/7554 rpm
- Turbine Critical Speed Band: 2000-4000 rpm
- Turbine Rotation: Anti clockwise viewed on steam end
- Turbine Staging: 10 Rateau
- Turbine Nozzle Grouping : 1st Group 14 Nozzles, 2nd Group 14 Nozzles, 3rd Group 4 Nozzles